ScamVent Colt Ledger › Forums › Scams and Fraud › Entertainment (Movies, TV, etc.) Investment Scams / Fraud › Securities complaints to be filed against Roberts Investment Group
March 13, 2015 at 4:34 pm #40891
To bring about justice, integrity, trust and fairness by leveling both public and private arenas, restoring the honorable principles and values on which America was founded by aggressively confronting corruption, fraud, and those who hold themselves above the law; to make wrongs, right by giving voice and action to the victims.
03-13-2015 Colt Ledger & Associates, Inc. has just completed an exhaustive investigation into the oil and gas drilling programs of Roberts Investment Group (RIG). The results of that investigation are presented in a “Research Report” backed by evidentiary documentation that will lay the foundation for the complaints being filed with the SEC, FBI, USPS, IRS, and USSS, multiple State Securities and agencies, seeking civil and criminal prosecution. Former clients of Roberts Investment Group (RIG), have provided extensive background information along with offering materials suggesting alleged “cold calling,” the offer of unregistered securities, elder fraud, money laundering, mail fraud, wire fraud, misrepresentation, and many more allegations.
In recent conversations with the FBI liaison to the SEC, the need for exposing private placement scams appears to be a timely topic. Private Placement Offerings, involving oil and gas frauds, movie scams, precious metal scams, etc. are estimated to be a $50 billion business annually, and that has caught the eye of the law enforcement and fueled the desire to bring offenders to justice. It has been estimated, that in an oil and gas swindle, that less than 5% of the total income of the owners comes from actual oil and/or gas production. The majority, estimated from 90% to 95%, comes directly from grossly over charging for the project and grossly under producing any measurable results.
This could possibly be the story with Roberts Investment Group (RIG). Roberts Investment Group (RIG) clients have provided Colt Ledger and Associates, Inc. with sworn affidavits stating basically the same theme: a lot of promises and a lot of excuses combined with little or no money. Yet, RIG officers and employees have prospered despite multiple “dry holes.” If they are drilling “dry holes,” where is their money coming from, if not from the investors? Colt Ledger & Associates, Inc. will file the necessary complaints with the proper authorities and let these authorities uncover the truth.
Colt Ledger & Associates, Inc. is the country’s leading private investigation firm specializing in private placement securities and criminal fraud. The Kentucky Supreme Court declared in a recent decision favoring Colt Ledger that: “It appears from the record that…Colt Ledger & Associates seeks to recover investments for its clients using, to put it mildly, highly aggressive collection techniques.”
The public is reminded that a complaint only contains allegations and is not evidence of guilt. Everyone is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.